- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- REB-Revised English Bible
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|/preview/50/86/704483_1_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/43/55/704483_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/43/56/704483_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Who Is Jesus?||media||Grapples Series||?|
|/preview/50/87/704483_2_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/43/57/704483_2_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/43/58/704483_2_vposter.pnglisting||2. Is God A Party Pooper?||media||Grapples Series||?|
It's back-to-school time---and your preteens have more questions than ever! This flexible curriculum lets you boldly search God's Word for answers. These non-dated Sunday school lessons last 45 to 90 minutes, are customizable and focus on questions such as "Why Do My Parents Always Say No?" and "What Would Jesus Play on His iPod?" Grades 4 to 6. Includes DVD and leader's guide. The entire set contains 8 volumes for two full years of curriculum content. Volume one is intended for use during the fall quarter.
Vendor: Group Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
No-Miss Lessons for Preteen Kids 2Group Publishing / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 33% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW422904
NEW Grapple features:
- NEW lower price
- Now NON-datedavailable to order any quarter!
Help 4th 6th graders OWN their faith...
Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions. Where did God come from? How come Im not perfect? Why doesnt everyone go to heaven?
Preteens need the truth. Grapple helps them find it.
These lessonsbased on real questions asked by real 10- to 12-year-oldsgrab their attention and dont let go. Kids will learn how to search the Bible for answers and build a faith foundation that guides wise choices.
This Grapple Pak gives you:
- 12 irresistible Bible studies that encourage kids to explore the truth with their heads and their hearts.
- 3 thought-provoking videos to get your preteens thinking and talking. Plus 3 countdown videos, all on one DVD.
- 12 reproducible, customizable lessons based on three quarterly themes.
- 12 Grapple Dares that challenge kids to apply what theyve learned.
Being a preteen may not be easy. But it can be exciting. Discover Gods truth together with kids and turn their awkward years into awesome years.
Note: Accessing Parent Pages and customizable lessons requires a computer with a DVD reader.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Grapple Preteen Pack Volume 2, WinterGroup Publishing / 2013 / Other$49.99 Retail:
$69.99Save 29% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW704476
The Story: Getting to the Heart of God's Story, Participant's GuideRandy Frazee, Max LucadoZondervan / 2011 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW329534Video
Imagination Station Posters, set of 10Group Publishing / 2014 / Other$13.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW707570
Hands-On Worship Kit, Winter 2014-15Group Publishing / Other$112.49Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW715581