- All Products
- Gift Bookshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1041770&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Once completed, this will become a family treasury of milestones and celebrations that your grandchildren will cherish! Presentation page; full-color artwork and writing prompts; hardcover; 9.75" x 8.25".
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 8.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Grandma's Memories of Growing Up: A Keepsake Record BookThe Saturday Evening PostSave 25%
Simple Joys of the Amish LifeMindy Starns Clark, Georgia VarozzaSave 23%Video
Grandpas will relive and share the adventures of their childhood as they record memories in this keepsake journal. Colorful images of curious boys at play and nostalgic family moments from The Saturday Evening Post frame enjoyable write-in questions, inviting a man to reminisce about especially spirited seasons of his life:
- Share a story about time spent with your pals.
- How did a teacher or mentor make a difference in your life?
- When did you first feel grown up?
- What inspires your faith and sense of hope now?
This treasury of personal tales and family history will welcome questions and conversations between a grandpa and his grandchildren as it highlights the importance of celebrating and sharing a life well-lived and well-loved.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Me & My Grandma Photo FrameSave 27%