- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 1996
Dimensions: 9 inches X 6 inches (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Just As I Am: And Other Favorite Hymns of Billy Graham CDWintley PhippsDiscovery House / 2005 / Compact disc$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 23 Reviews
$13.99Save 64% ($8.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWCD96124
Telling God's Story: The Biblical Narrative from Beginning to EndPreben Vang, Terry G. CarterB&H Books / 2006 / Hardcover$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 02/27/16.CBD Stock No: WW432825
Read Scripture daily. Respond to Scripture daily. Pray daily.
Study the whole Bible in a year with this spiral bound companion to The Grand Sweep - 365 Days from Genesis Through Revelation.
The Daily Response Book has five sections:
- Questions or directions for Days 1-7 each week call for written response to the assigned Scripture
- "Prayer Time" suggests a focus for daily and weekly praying and invites you to identify persons and concerns for prayer.
- "How the Drama Develops" summarizes the week's Scripture and situates it in the ongoing biblical story.
- "Seeing Life Through Scripture" invites you to view life through the lens of Scripture in order to draw guidance and insights for living. Think of yourself in conversation with Scripture.
- "The Sum of It All" in a verse or verses, sums up the week's Scripture. Over the course of fifty-two weeks, the verses become a synopsis of the biblical story.
scary5 Stars Out Of 5November 12, 2010scaryQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book.... I need to get the companion book that goes with it.
Debra Cornelius4 Stars Out Of 5September 30, 2008Debra CorneliusIt is reading and journaling thru the whole Bible and is a very good guide and then questions and thoughts in the journaling book.The one that tell you each day what to read and psalm is also very clear and their thoughts after are well thought out.
John Burchell5 Stars Out Of 5November 9, 2007John BurchellThis is a great guide to reading the Bible through in one year. Gives the reader a set of specific readings each day and it will only take the average reader about 15 - 20 minutes. Can you spare 20 minutes a day for the one that died on the cross for you?