- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum fully integrates scripture, biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional "PACE" workbooks. Following the mastery approach, PACEs are formatted for students to complete the exercises found throughout the workbook, take a practice "self test," and conclude with a "final test" (torn out from the center).
This set includes Math Grade 1 PACEs 1001-1012, which cover:
- Numbers in symbol, name and number words from zero to ten.
- Counting and writing from zero to one hundre d.
- Simple addition, subtraction, and word problems.
- Telling time.
- The concept of money and counting coins with pennies, nickels, and dimes.
- Length comparison: longer and shorter.
- Liquid measurements: cups, pints, and quarts
- Recognition of basic shapes.
- The order of numbers: before, between, after; and contrasting numbers - same, not the same, more than, and less than.
27 pages each, paperback booklets. Grade 1. PACEs 1001-1012.
Answers are not included, but are available in the sold-separately PACE Score Key Set.
Vendor: Accelerated Christian Education
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: ACE PACEs
4th Edition Social Studies SCORE Key 1012Accelerated Christian Education / Trade Paperback$2.90Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6013444Video
Grade 1 Math PACEs 1004-1012Accelerated Christian Education / Other$23.59Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW610655Video
Grade 9 Algebra 1 SCORE Keys 1097-1108Accelerated Christian Education / Other$12.79Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW652451
joyfulAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 9, 2013joyfulAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I teach at an ACE school and needed the math curriculum. I was very happy to be able to order quickly from you instead of waiting until a bulk school order went in. I hope you continue to carry this curriculum.