- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The longing for spiritual fulfillment, inevitably paired with spiritual frustration, is common among Christians.
- Do we read and study the Bible enough?
- Do we worship often and in the right way?
- Do we pray enough, in the correct way, and for the right things?
- How do we become truly spiritual?
In response, John W. Kleinig clarifies that there is no process for becoming spiritual. Instead, God graciously gives to us every spiritual gift that we need, beginning with the very gift of faith in Christ, our Savior. Because God has joined us to Christ, He continually comes to give us life.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Concordia Publishing House
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Clowns, Storytellers, Disciples: Spirituality and Creativity for Today's ChurchOlive M. Fleming-DraneAugsburg Fortress / 2004 / Trade Paperback$16.61Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49496
LAJ5 Stars Out Of 5February 20, 2010LAJGrace Upon Grace is a book to be read slowly with your Bible at hand, to enjoy and savor every idea. I pick it up to read it every so often because it takes time to consider and reflect on what is being taught.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search