- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Blog On fiction series from Faithgirlz! encourages girls to use the Internet to stay connected to life, each other, and God. Life online can be a minefield. Though it has potential dangers, it also has the ability to unite and connect kids with their friends and families in powerful new ways. Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Dandi Daley Mackall
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Faithgirlz! Blog On
Dandi Daley Mackall is the author of over 450 books. She still cant believe she gets to write for a living, helping children of all ages grow spiritually. Dandi and her husband, Joe, both write from rural Ohio, where theyre blessed with three children and a variety of horses, dogs, and cats.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Start A New Search