- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Unkingdom of God: Embracing the Subversive Power of Repentance - eBookMark Van Steenwyk, David FitchIVP Books / 2013 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44279EB
Take a deep breath of hope, and prepare to set sail for deeper waters in this remarkable exploration of God 's truly amazing gift of grace! Rebecca St. James, Grammy-winning Christian recording artist Grace is amazing! Get ready to explore the depths of God's acceptance. Get ready to have your heart changed. Get ready for grace! This book is for those who: Don't understand what grace is all about. Know they don t deserve God's grace. Think they deserve God's grace. Reject grace and keep trying harder. Want God's grace but don t feel worthy. Believe grace is for someone else. Received grace but backslid. Live each day in God's grace. Want to understand the freedoms and challenges of grace.
A man with an intense passion to communicate the grace of the gospel to the world, Bob Lenz speaks to more than 300,000 people a year. He serves as president of Life! Promotions, whose mission is to reach youth with the gospel before they turn eighteen. He is married to Carol and together they have five children, Amber, Danielle, David, Joyel and Tim.
Get ready to explore the depths of Gods acceptance.
Get ready to have your heart changed.
Get ready for grace!
This book is for those who:
- Dont understand what grace is all about.
- Know they dont deserve Gods grace.
- Think they deserve Gods grace.
- Reject grace and keep trying harder.
- Want Gods grace but dont feel worthy.
- Believe grace is for someone else.
- Received grace but backslid.
- Live each day in Gods grace.
- Want to understand the freedoms and challenges of grace.
Imagine a world where people are free to serve God and His people in response to His love. Now accept the reality of His grace and love for you, and go change the world.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Start A New Search