- All Products
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Give Your Child the Gift of Gods GraceEvery Day.
Grace is: Gods best idea . . . More than we deserve And greater than we imagine. But how can you plant this important message of grace into the heart of your child?
Adapted from the bestselling devotional for adults (with more than 3 million copies sold), Grace for the Moment: 365 Devotions for Kids presents the message of Gods grace in a way that children can understand. Its perfect for families to read together or for older readers to enjoy alone. Each day offers a devotion and scripture to encourage regular time with God. And because giving grace is just as important as receiving it, a Growing in Grace opportunity accompanies each devotion, offering practical and easy-to-do activities to help kids apply Gods graceevery day and every moment.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Intolerance of ToleranceRavi Zacharias$6.00
Seductions of the SoulRavi Zacharias$6.00
The Unexpected Adventure: Taking Everyday Risks to Talk with People about Jesus - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]Lee Strobel, Mark Mittelberg5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews$14.99