- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Give Your Child the Gift of Gods GraceEvery Day.
Grace is: Gods best idea . . . More than we deserve And greater than we imagine. But how can you plant this important message of grace into the heart of your child?
Adapted from the bestselling devotional for adults (with more than 3 million copies sold), Grace for the Moment: 365 Devotions for Kids presents the message of Gods grace in a way that children can understand. Its perfect for families to read together or for older readers to enjoy alone. Each day offers a devotion and scripture to encourage regular time with God. And because giving grace is just as important as receiving it, a Growing in Grace opportunity accompanies each devotion, offering practical and easy-to-do activities to help kids apply Gods graceevery day and every moment.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric
Other Customers Also Purchased
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and AppliedPaul Kent4.5 Stars Out Of 5 924 ReviewsSave 20%
Rhythms of Grace: How the Church's Worship Tells the Story of the GospelMike Cosper4 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 31%