Gospels Side by Side, Pamphlet - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Rose Bible Basics: What Christians Believe at a Glance - eBookRose PublishingRose Publishing / 2010 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49863EB
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: Leviticus: Becoming Set Apart for God - eBookWarren WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2015 / ePub$6.03 Retail:
$9.99Save 40% ($3.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW75187EB
Fear to Courage (Michelle Borquez Freedom Series) - eBookMichelle Borquez, Kim VastineRose Publishing / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$5.99Save 47% ($2.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39456EB
Authentic Relationships: Discover the Lost Art of One Anothering - eBookWayne Jacobsen, Clay JacobsenBaker Books / 2003 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.00Save 33% ($5.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18766EB
God, Girls, and Guys: Answers to Questions on Dating and Relationships - eBookRobin Marsh, Lauren NelsonHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$10.99Save 42% ($4.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW31184EB
Contents The Gospels Side-by-Side:
• Chart showing the point of view, symbol, and audience for each Gospel. It also shows what aspect of Jesus was emphasized depending on whether the audience was Jewish, Greek-speaking, or distinctly non-Jewish (Messiah, Authority/Power over man and nature, Ideal/perfect, Word of God).
• Harmony of the Gospels showing where each story appears in the four Gospels.
• The importance of Jesus' last week and how it is treated in each Gospel.
• Two charts: Jesus' miracles and parables in each Gospel.
• Differences between modern and ancient biographies and what they emphasize in a person's history.
• Where Jesus Walked - tracking his location in the Gospels.
• Map of Jesus' Travels with red lines showing modern-day cities and countries.
• What the four Passovers mentioned in the Gospels tell us about the length of Jesus' ministry.
• Comparison chart of the Book of John with the three Synoptic Gospels (Matthew, Mark & Luke)
The Gospels Side-by-Side is a handy guide for anyone studying the New Testament, Life of Christ, or learning about Bible study.