Gospels Side by Side, Pamphlet - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Contents The Gospels Side-by-Side:
• Chart showing the point of view, symbol, and audience for each Gospel. It also shows what aspect of Jesus was emphasized depending on whether the audience was Jewish, Greek-speaking, or distinctly non-Jewish (Messiah, Authority/Power over man and nature, Ideal/perfect, Word of God).
• Harmony of the Gospels showing where each story appears in the four Gospels.
• The importance of Jesus' last week and how it is treated in each Gospel.
• Two charts: Jesus' miracles and parables in each Gospel.
• Differences between modern and ancient biographies and what they emphasize in a person's history.
• Where Jesus Walked - tracking his location in the Gospels.
• Map of Jesus' Travels with red lines showing modern-day cities and countries.
• What the four Passovers mentioned in the Gospels tell us about the length of Jesus' ministry.
• Comparison chart of the Book of John with the three Synoptic Gospels (Matthew, Mark & Luke)
The Gospels Side-by-Side is a handy guide for anyone studying the New Testament, Life of Christ, or learning about Bible study.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Twelve Disciples - eBookRose Publishing / 2007 / ePub$2.93 Retail:
$3.99Save 27% ($1.06)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW65288EB
Following Jesus - eBookRose Publishing / 2005 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44956EB
Life's Biggest Questions: What the Bible Says about the Things That Matter Most - eBookErik ThoennesCrossway Books & Bibles / 2011 / ePub$6.63 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 34% ($3.36)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW20261EB