- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 220
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 5.50 X 8.50 X 0.63 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Many people have been taught that Christianity is a religion in which you must do certain things in order to receive certain benefits, and that you must do more and try harder to be accepted.
The truth is, faith in Jesus is enough. Any attempt to add anything-even good works- to this simple good news is to lose the Gospel completely.
It's time to be free.
Leenie5 Stars Out Of 5Perfect eye catching title for those who struggle with their inability to accept what Christ has done for them and continue to try and "earn " thier way into the Kingdom.April 13, 2015LeenieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book was given to me some years ago by a friend when she sensed my struggle with unforgiveness and my inability to realize in full what Christ had done for me and that there was nothing I could do to merit HIs favor. He did it all!! It has changed my life and my walk with the Lord. I could not be more grateful. I have since passed the book on and ordered two more for any instance where I might be able to share the Good News of Jesus with others I meet.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Gospel Studies
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Start A New Search