Mark: Gospel of the Servant King Bringing the Bible to Life Series
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Mark provides a journey through the biblical book, twelve sessions with discussion questions, and a closing section that assists you and your group in responding to God's Word together or individually.
About: Bringing the Bible to Life Series
A series of Bible study guides following the format and content of the NIV Application Commentaries Series. Each study looks at the original meaning, bridging contexts, and contemporary significance of the text, and offers small group participants a better understanding and relevant application of the biblical material to their daily lives.
Number of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Bringing the Bible to Life
Hebrews: Running the Race Before Us Brining the Bible to Life SeriesGeorge Guthrie, Janet NygrenZondervan / 2008 / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:
$7.99Save 21% ($1.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW276531
David E. Garland (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is William B. Hinson Professor of Christian Scriptures and dean for academic affairs at George W. Truett Seminary, Baylor University. He is the New Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and the author of various books and commentaries, including Mark and Colossians/Philemon in the NIV Application Commentary, and the article on Mark in the Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary. He and his wife, Diana, reside in Waco, Texas.Karen Lee-Thorp was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa.
Karen H. Jobes (PhD, Westminister Theological Seminary) is the Gerald F. Hawthorne Professor of New Testament Greek and Exegesis at Wheaton College and Graduate school in Wheaton, Illinois. The author of several works, she is also involed in Bible translation. She and her husband, Forrest, are members of Immanuel Presbyerian Church, an EPC church in Warrenville, Illinois.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search