- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Golfing Your Way: Find Your Method, Your Inner Strengh, Your AttitudeSteven HeanyWestBow Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$10.58Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW701604
Gospel Golf Balls: Psalm 31:4, Set of 3 - Slightly ImperfectRevelation Products / Gift$4.79 Retail:
$5.99Save 20% ($1.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW000105XDA
Golf's Sacred Journey: Seven Days at the Links of Utopia - unabridged audio book on MP3-CDDavid CookZondervan on Brilliance Audio / 2016 / MP3$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW328122
Better by Saturday (TM) - Driving: Featuring Tips by Golf Magazine's Top 100 Teachers - eBookGreg MidlandGrand Central Publishing / 2009 / ePub$12.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7835EB
Essential Golf Skills: Key Tips and Techniques to Improve Your Golf GameDK / 2010 / Trade Paperback$6.59 Retail:
$14.95Save 56% ($8.36)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW659035
Payne at Pinehurst: A Memorable U.S. Open in the Sandhills of CarolinaBill ChastainMacMillan / Trade Paperback$19.79 Retail:
$21.99Save 10% ($2.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW330103
2. Do you know your swing tendencies?
3. Do you have a plan when your swing tendency shows up to haunt you? And it will.
4. Do you know yourself and your personality?
5. Do you have a plan when you get angry or frustrated?
6. Do you have a plan when bad luck happens?
7. Do you have a plan when you lose confidence?
8. How can you commit fully when you are not confident?
9. Do you react differently when someone is playing great, poorly or is rude in your group?
10. Can you focus when needed and let go when needed?
11. Do you have a plan when you find yourself trying to hard?
12. What is the zone and how do you get there?
13. Do you have a plan when distracted?
14. Do you have a plan when you become nervous or anxious?
15. Can you shut off the negative internal dialogue?
I can help you answer these questions. I am sure some of these questions are new to you no matter how long you have played golf. Finding YOUR answer to each of these questions is the key to finding YOUR way.