- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Single Living Bible Study
A Single s Guide to God - Word Document [Download]Christianity Today InternationalChristianity Today / 2009 / Word Document$4.95Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW1709DF
You just need to be content. Kimberly Hartke, single throughout her 20 s and 30 s, endured the well-intentioned yet stinging advice of family and friends. Their comments intensified her own recurring feelings of doubt, discouragement, and rejection. A singular situation? Hardly. Recent Census Bureau figures show that half of the adult population in the United States is single. Later marriages, cohabitation, divorce, death of a spouse, and personal choice account for the high percentage of single adults. More than 30 million of them live alone. Despite the numbers, however, married remains the social norm. It s still a couples world out there.
Are singles to be pitied? What about natural longings to meet that one special someone, or long-cherished dreams of home and children? Is it possible to find joy, fulfillment, and wholeness as a single adult? These are the issues we ll explore in this study.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Genesis 1:27 28; 2:18 24; Romans 12:1 21; 1 Corinthians 6:19 20; 7:32 35; 13:1 13; Philippians 4:4 13
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Single, married, or single again, God loves you.
--Teaching point two: God speaks to singles about sex, love, and life.
--Teaching point three: God gives his contentment to singles.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM LEADERSHIP JOURNAL
Singular Hope, by Kimberly Hartke ( 2002)
This study is 10 printed pages.
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search