Going Public with Your Faith: Becoming a Spiritual Influence at Work
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2003
|Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Serving Christ In The Workplace: Secular Work Is Full Time ServiceLarry PeabodyCLC Publications / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$8.99Save 33% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW087760
The 9 to 5 Window: How Faith Can Transform the WorkplaceOs HillmanGospel Light / 2005 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW737960
How to take evangelism out of the religious box and weave it into your life at work In every part of the world, people are looking for spiritual answers and resources as never before. But you dont need to travel to some exotic foreign mission field to find hungry hearts. You spend hours every day in the most strategic place of impact in the worldyour workplace. Going Public With Your Faith offers a proven model for evangelism that respects the unique relationships you have with your coworkers, clients, or customers. It shows how you can be authentic instead of artificial when sharing what you believe, build trust with even the most skeptical person, and cultivate caring connections with those who have not yet come to a saving faith in Christ.
" The book is peppered with helpful and sometimes provocative comments from business professionals who have learned how to connect with co-workers and clients in the secular marketplace." The Dallas Morning News -- Robin Galiano Russell
Charles Fridy5 Stars Out Of 5October 16, 2009Charles FridyThis is one of the best books that I have read , I really like the part that tells that the word witnessing is never used in the Bible , but Jesus tells us be a witness for Him .
Curt Nordhielm5 Stars Out Of 5February 25, 2008Curt NordhielmThis book will give people in your congregation confidence (and direction) to tell others about Jesus. It is a great book and needs to be taught in every local church.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Start A New Search