- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
An easy way to help young girls see Gods promises and how they can rely on His love in their daily lives.
The promise verses in this book are selected from the best-selling International Childrens Bible® to offer comfort and encouragement when a girl is feeling afraid, lonely, worried, angry, dissatisfied, discouraged, sad, rebellious, impatient, or sick . . . and when they need reassurance of Gods protection, love, forgiveness, help . . . and that He listens when they pray. Its a great way for children to hide Gods Word in their hearts.
Sample text: Monsters. Spiders. Being alone. Do any of these things make you feel afraid? When you start to feel fear, hold on tight to these words: God promises to take your fear away!
"So dont worry, because I am with you. Dont be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you. I will support you with my right hand that saves you." Isaiah 41:10
Find Related Products
- Children >> Christian Living
- Christian Living >> Bible Promise Books
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Bible Promise Books
- eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Bible Promise Books
- Start A New Search