- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The first two chapters lay the foundations for change. Then, mining the riches of Scripture, Warren guides you step-by-step through ten different areas. As you apply the truth of God's Word by the power of his Spirit, your life will change!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Dr. Rick Warren is pastor, author, global strategist, theologian, and philanthropist. His book The Purpose driven Life has been called the bestselling non-fiction hardback in publishing history by Publishers Weekly, having sold more than 32 million copies. Warren founded Saddleback Church in 1980 with his wife, Kay. In addition to a 120-acre campus in Lake Forest, CA, the church has ten satellite campuses in Southern California and three international campuses.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search