- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
How do our minds work? How much control do we have over our intentions and desires? How much does God know about our thoughts? These questions and more can be answered by first realizing that our minds, like the rest of our beings, were made in God's image. Our Creator must examine our hearts and minds if we are to walk is His truth, but He does not want to direct our thoughts in any way He wants us to choose His path freely. God's Knowledge of Our Minds, written by Dorothy Nagle White and posthumously published by her daughter Joanne Burriss, is an indispensible Bible study guide designed to help us understand the power of thought in our journey toward walking in the Lord's light and grace.
Dorothy White was the picture of a Proverbs 31 woman: She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue (Prov. 31:25 26 NIV). Writing God's Knowledge of Our Minds in the final years of her life, White imbued it with her deep understanding of how to help people connect to God's word in the Bible.
The inventive and insightful lessons, which focus on themes like imagination, memory, intention, and desire, follow Scripture closely and offer guided questions for group discussion and individual study. By exploring the workings of our minds, the seat of our understanding, we can finally perceive God's work and purpose in our lives.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search