- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
How do our minds work? How much control do we have over our intentions and desires? How much does God know about our thoughts? These questions and more can be answered by first realizing that our minds, like the rest of our beings, were made in God's image. Our Creator must examine our hearts and minds if we are to walk is His truth, but He does not want to direct our thoughts in any way He wants us to choose His path freely. God's Knowledge of Our Minds, written by Dorothy Nagle White and posthumously published by her daughter Joanne Burriss, is an indispensible Bible study guide designed to help us understand the power of thought in our journey toward walking in the Lord's light and grace.
Dorothy White was the picture of a Proverbs 31 woman: She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue (Prov. 31:25 26 NIV). Writing God's Knowledge of Our Minds in the final years of her life, White imbued it with her deep understanding of how to help people connect to God's word in the Bible.
The inventive and insightful lessons, which focus on themes like imagination, memory, intention, and desire, follow Scripture closely and offer guided questions for group discussion and individual study. By exploring the workings of our minds, the seat of our understanding, we can finally perceive God's work and purpose in our lives.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search