Buy Item $7.19 Retail:
Save 20% ($1.80)
Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Kay Arthur's Inductive studies are designed to put you into the Word of God on a daily basis, and teach you how to effectively study it. You will discover how to resolve conflict with other people, how passions affect our relationships, and how we can live in a way that builds harmony and glorifies God as you study 1 & 2 Corinthians. Ideal for personal study, small groups, Sunday School, and family devotions.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
this heartening study of 1 and 2 Corinthians readers will discover how they can
control unruly emotions in their own lives and in their relationships with
others. The key? The cross of Christ.
Be the first to write a review!
Other Customers Also Purchased
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God: Experiencing Life in Extraordinary Ways - eBookLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2007 / ePub$7.38 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 38% ($4.61)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13347EB
Soul Keeping: Caring For the Most Important Part of You - eBookJohn OrtbergZondervan / 2014 / ePub$11.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$14.99Save 21% ($3.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW48939EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search