- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: Morehouse Education Resources
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 10.81 X 8.29 X 0.43 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Godly Play
Welcome to The Complete Guide to Godly Play, Volume 4.
In this volume Jerome Berryman has gathered together the presentations that form the suggested cycle of lessons for Spring. If we leave out the respectful experiences of scripture, we risk trivializing the Christian way of life. We also miss out on the profound fun of existential discovery, a kind of "fun" that keeps us truly alive. In this volume you'll find all the information you need to present the spring lessons of Godly Play. The simple format of the lessons presented in The Complete Guide to Godly Play will enable all teachers, whether new or experienced, to find the information they need to enter fully into the most rewarding play we share: Godly Play.
What's inside Volume 4: 20 Presentations for Spring?
All the information you need to present the lessons of Spring to the children in your Godly Play Room.
- Enrichment Lesson: The Holy Family
- Lesson 1: The Mystery of Easter
- Lesson 2: The Faces of Easter I
- Lesson 3: The Faces of Easter II
- Lesson 4: The Faces of Easter III
- Lesson 5: The Faces of Easter IV
- Lesson 6: The Faces of Easter V
- Lesson 7: The Faces of Easter VI
- Lesson 8: The Faces of Easter VII
- Enrichment Lesson: The Crosses
- Enrichment Lesson: Easter Eggs
- Lesson 9: Jesus and the Twelve
- Lesson 10: The Good Shepherd and World Communion
- Lesson 11: The Synagogue and the Upper Room
- Lesson 12: Circle of the Holy Eucharist
- Enrichment Lesson: Symbols of the Holy Eucharist
- Lesson 13: The Mystery of Pentecost
- Lesson 14: Paul's Discovery
- Lesson 15: The Holy Trinity
- Enrichment Lesson: The Part That Hasn't Been Written Yet