- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 5
Vendor: Morehouse Education Resources
Publication Date: 2002
Dimensions: 10.72 X 8.24 X 0.30 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Godly Play
Other Customers Also Purchased
In this volume Jerome Berryman has gathered together the presentations that form the suggested cycle of lessons for Fall.
The ideal Godly Play session has four parts: Opening, Hearing the Word of God, Sharing the Feast, and Leaving the Space. In this volume you'll find all the information you need to present the fall lessons of Godly Play. The simple format of the lessons presented in The Complete Guide to Godly Play will enable all teachers, whether new or experienced, to find the information they need to enter fully into the most rewarding play we share: Godly Play.
What's inside Volume 2: 14 Presentations for Fall? All the information you need to present the lessons of fall to the children in your Godly Play Room.
Orientation Session: Beginning the Godly Play Church School Year
- Lesson 1: The Circle of the Church Year
- Enrichment Lesson: The Holy Family
- Lesson 2: Creation
- Lesson 3: The Flood and the Ark
- Lesson 4: The Great Family
- Lesson 5: The Exodus
- Lesson 6: The Ten Best Ways
- Lesson 7: The Ark and the Tent
- Lesson 8: The Ark and the Temple
- Lesson 9: The Exile and Return
- Enrichment Lesson: The Prophets
- Enrichment Lesson: Jonah, the Backward Prophet
- Enrichment Lesson: The Books of the Bible