God s Workshop - Word Document [Download]
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Finding Joy in a Difficult Marriage Bible Study
Marriage can be a way to become more like Christ.
Some couples look like they were born to be with their mates, while others grow into their relationships. We all have ups and downs, but our goal is to become one, as God designed. What aids the process of becoming a couple? Why do some couples struggle? How can we turn that struggle into a victory?
Table of Contents
Matthew 18:21 35; Luke 6:27 36, 41 42, 46 49; Ephesians 4:2 3; Philippians 1:3 6; 1 John 3:2
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: We need to accept our mates.
--Teaching point two: We need to acknowledge our own shortcomings.
--Teaching point three: We need to admit when we are wrong.
--Teaching point four: We need to ask God to change us.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM MARRIAGE PARTNERSHIP
Feeling Let Down, by Gary Thomas (2007)
Total number of pages - 14 pages
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search