Delightfully illustrated, this story deals with a concern youngsters encounter in their daily lives. This book points out the Good News of God's love and forgiveness, while the supporting Scripture verse emphasizes the point of the story. Recommended for ages 2 to 7.
- Inexpensive way to teach Christian behavior
- Stimulates discussion between parent and child
- Uses children's feelings and experiences as a springboard for teaching prayer
- Addresses real-life situations and behaviors
- Offers practical useable information
- Friendly and affirming format
- Christ centered
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.