- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In This Series
Knight here forges a third way of thinking about divine engagement with the world, beyond deism and theism. He sees God's intimate involvement with creation and history as implied in the reality of the incarnation and essentially confirming divine purpose in a kind of sacramental character to all events as they unfold in the world. On this basis, he brings fresh insight to the questions of providence, miracles, personal prayer, the virgin birth, and the ascension of Jesus.
Knight's work promises not to displace science, nor to plead for special exceptions on special occasions, but to see God as always active in the very warp and woof of the universe and its laws.
Christopher C. Knight is Senior Research Associate at the Von Hugel Institute, St. Edmund's College, University of Cambridge, England. He is author of Wrestling with the Divine, also in the Theology and the Sciences series.
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Fortress Press
Publication Date: 2007
Dimensions: 9 X 9 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Theology and the Sciences
All That Is: A Naturalistic Faith for the Twenty-First CenturyArthur PeacockeFortress Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$27.31Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW662271
Science and Grace: God's Reign in the Natural SciencesTim Morris, Don PetcherCrossway Books & Bibles / 2006 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.99Save 28% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW45497
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview >> God & Science >> Science
- Academic >> Theology >> Science >> Scientific Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Science >> Studies in Theology & Science
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview >> God & Science >> Science
- Books >> Theology >> Science >> Scientific Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Science >> Studies in Theology & Science
- Start A New Search