- All Products
- Children's Books× (29,650)
- ABC's & 123's
- Bedtime Stories
- Bible Reference
- Bible Related
- Board Books
- Character & Social Skills
- Christian Living
- Comics / Graphic Novels
- Emotional Issues
- Family Life
- Interactive Books
- Leveled Readers
- Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- Non-Fiction Books
- Nursery Rhymes / Poetry
- Picture Books
- Soft Books
- Children's Books× (29,650)
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- VeggieTales Characters▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Great for Valentine's Day.
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2000
Dimensions: 5.42 X 3.67 X 0.46 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Smile God Loves You, 25 TractsCrossway Books & Bibles / 2012 / Other$2.49 Retail:
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW118674
Did you know that God loves you?
Yes, God's Word the Bible says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).
You mean God loves the whole world?
Yes, here's three wonderful things about God's love.
1. God loves all people in the world--that means you too He wants you to be His child and enjoy His love forever. But now your sins--the bad things you do--separate you from God. Because God is holy, He must punish all sin.
How can I get rid of my sins?
You can't. But God already has done it for you.
2. God sent His only Son to earth for you Jesus Christ, God's Son, died on the Cross to take away your sins. Three days later He arose from the grave and now He lives in Heaven.
Can I become His child now?
3. Yes, if you will receive Jesus as your Savior, He will take away your sins and you will be God's child forever
If you believe this, you can put your name in each blank below.
For God so loved _______ that He gave His only begotten Son that if ________ will believe in Him, _______ will not perish but have everlasting life.
If you would like to know more about being God's child, write to us for helpful literature.
Faith Alone5 Stars Out Of 5God Loves You - Children's TractAugust 22, 2014Faith AloneQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is exactly what I was looking for. Faith Alone in Christ Alone is all that is needed for salvation. This did not go beyond or embellish. No prayer needed - faith is all that is required.
Could also be used for adults with limited English!
Margie Shera2 Stars Out Of 5October 7, 2008Margie SheraThe tract really doesn't explain how to accept Christ as your Saviour. It explains the Gospel but doesn't elaborate on how to pray to receive Christ. The unchurched person would not have a clue as to what this means. I would not recommend this tract as an outreach tool. That is what I bought it for and it is unusable.
Other Customers Also Purchased
You Are Someone Special, 25 TractsCrossway Books & Bibles / 2012 / Other$2.49 Retail:
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW118706