- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The women we read about in God's Word were just regular women - like us. And they had the same insecurities and vulnerabilities that we all feel. This study digs deep into the stories of thirteen biblical women for a fresh look at how God reveals His grace through Christ for you.
Each of these twelve sessions includes a short narrative about a typical modern mom's life and a look at a biblical woman's faith story to show how she serves as an example of God's love. Questions encourage the reader to explore pertinent passages and reflect on their meaning for her.
Written in an inviting, friendly tone, this resource is for mothers of all ages.
The lessons look to Eve, Sarah, Hagar, Rebekah, Jochebed, Ruth, Hannah, Eunice and Lois, Bathsheba, Mary, Elizabeth, and the widow of Nain for inspiration.
Includes leader's notes.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Concordia Publishing House
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Raising Responsive Children: A Bible Study for Moms-Following God Christian Living SeriesJudy RossiAMG Publishers / 2007 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW572383
Parenting: Loving Our Children with God's Love, LifeGuide Topical Bible StudiesRichard Patterson Jr.Inter-Varsity Press / 2006 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$8.00Save 25% ($2.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW831312
Mothering Without Guilt: A Mom's Ordinary Day Bible Study SeriesJean E. SyswerdaZondervan / 2003 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW47152
Other Customers Also Purchased
Growing Up Duggar: The Duggar Girls Share Their View of Life Inside American's Most Well-Known Super-Sized FamilyJana Duggar, Jill Duggar, Jessa Duggar, Jinger DuggarHoward Books / 2013 / Hardcover$13.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 19 Reviews
$21.99Save 39% ($8.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW679168
Fight: Are You Willing to Pick a Fight with Evil?, Member BookKenny LuckLifeway / 2012 / Trade Paperback$12.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW871940
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search