Buy Item $31.48 Retail:
Save 10% ($3.50)
Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
In this book it is intended to be practical instead of theoretical, to change not just how you think but also how you live. It's not enough for us just to know more about GOD. The secret of a fuller, richer, more satisfying Christian life is getting to know God personally, intimately. In this superb addition to the Swindoll Leadership Library, Carl Laney challenges us to see that only those who want to be like God and do his will can ever come to know Him in the fullest sense.
Number of Pages: 262
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1996
|Dimensions: 9 1/4 X 6 1/2 X 1 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 05/23/15.
Who is God? What does He do? How can I know him better? These are questions every Christian asks at some point. J. Carl Laney presents a practical path to life-changing encounters with the goodness, greatness and glory of our Creator.
Be the first to write a review!
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 05/23/15. You may order this item now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. If you are charging this purchase to a credit card, you will not be charged for this item and its portion of your shipping charges until it is shipped.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine of God
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Search