- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
ChrisCharleston, SCAge: Under 18Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 18, 2013ChrisCharleston, SCAge: Under 18Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5With the three options of length of study, this product is perfect for the small group setting. It makes preparing for the discussion time very easy with so many great questions from which to choose as well as suggestions for provoking deeper discussion.
DanielSpkane Valley, WAAge: 18-24Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great study guideFebruary 11, 2011DanielSpkane Valley, WAAge: 18-24Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I'm still reading/going through the book as I go through the study guide. This has been a blessing to me because I am beinginng to understand a little bit better about the issue. If you have the book and read the book get the study guide, it will be a blessing. It has been for me.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search