- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
The obligation and pleasure of putting your talents to work.
The Holy Spirit gives God s people extraordinary personal gifts to serve Christ and his church. These gracious gifts are meant to shape our churches into the image of Christ. That way, Christians will be encouraged and unbelievers will be drawn to the Savior. But what happens if Christians do not know or use their gifts?
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Romans 12:3 8; 1 Corinthians 12 14; Ephesians 4:11 16; 1 Peter 4:10 11
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Spiritual gifts are both necessary and wonderful.
--Teaching point two: When churches have a balanced approach to spiritual gifts, Jesus Christ becomes real and personal.
--Teaching point three: Exercising spiritual gifts helps a church resist pride.
--Teaching point four: One thing that makes churches unique is their spiritual gift mix.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Experiencing God s Presents, by J. I. Packer (2003)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Spiritual Gifts
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search