- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Beginner Books blends words and pictures to encourage children to read all by themselves. Hailed by elementary educators and remedial reading specialists, these enormously popular books are now used in schools and libraries throughout the English-speaking world.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Reading goes to the dogs in this timeless Beginner Book edited by Dr. Seuss. From big dogs and little dogs to red, green, and blue dogs, dogs going up and dogs going fast . . . who knew dogs were so busy? And laughter will ensue at the repeated question "Do you like my hat?" Like P. D. Eastmans classic Are You My Mother? Go, Dog. Go! has been a go-to favorite for over fifty years, leaving audiences of all breeds wagging their tails with delight.
Originally created by Dr. Seuss, Beginner Books encourage children to read all by themselves, with simple words and illustrations that give clues to their meaning.
"The canine cartoons make an elementary text funny and coherent and still one of the best around."--School Library Journal.
A protege of Dr. Seuss, P. D. EASTMAN wrote and/or illustrated many books for children, among them the Beginner Books Go, Dog. Go!, The Best Nest, Sam and the Firefly, A Fish Out of Water, Robert the Rose Horse, Big Dog...Little Dog, and Are You My Mother?
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Classics
- eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Homeschool
- Start A New Search