- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Going Global discusses common principles and practices that inform and energize local churches as they enter the global ministry arena. This book will assist church leadership as they look for resources to help them balance the agenda of short-term versus long-term mission, fund-raising, and the tension between evangelism and compassionate social ministry.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Start A New Search