Glo Premium on DVD-ROM, Multi-device Edition
(Just select Standard or UPS Ground shipping at checkout.)
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Glo Premium includes Mac compatibility, a light installation option, popular translations and expanded functionality with automatic syncing of notes on up to 3 computers, PLUS your iTunes account for syncing iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
The most popular features in Glo will be initially available on iPhone and iPad and Mac, with frequent updates to features and content.
Glo features five interactive browsing lenses to help you explore the Bible:
- Bible —The most read, most trusted NIV translation of the Bible alongside the ESV, the Message and the KJV in its natural order, with resources and media related to each verse.
- Atlas—See where major stories of the Bible happened geographically alongside map overlays, tours, photos, and HD video.
- Timeline—View biblical events chronologically and visually through a zoomable interface.
- Topical—Address major life questions and thousands of subjects through relevant verses and media and content from leading pastors, scholars, and other experts.
- Media—Browse biblical content by media type, including a huge collection of HD video, virtual tours, articles, photos, art, and more.
- 450+ virtual tours
- 3.5 hours+ of HD videos
- 2,300+ high-resolution photographs
- 7,500+ articles
- 650+ works of art
- 140+ maps
- Bestselling NIV Study Bible Notes and Bible Encyclopedia
- Links to relevant web articles, resource videos, and more
- Zoomable, interactive atlas, timeline, and topical browser
- Customizable Bible reading plans
- Personalized Bible notes and journal
- Multi-device support to sync your notes and bookmarks instantly across up to 3 computers, PLUS your iTunes account for syncing iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Optimized performance and reduced minimum system requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or 7 with latest service pack installed
- Dual core processor
- 1 GB RAM for Windows XP, or 2 GB RAM for Vista & 7
- At least 1 GB of free hard disk space, 18 GB for full media install
- Video card with MS DirectX 9 support
- Internet connection
- DVD-ROM drive
- Intel-based Mac
- Mac OS 10.5.8 (Leopard) or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- At least 200 MB of free hard disk space, 18 GB for full media install
- Internet connection
- DVD-ROM drive
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Mark (2 volumes in 1 / ESV Edition): Jesus, Servant and Savior - eBookR. Kent HughesCrossway Books / 2015 / ePub$19.79 Retail:
$35.99Save 45% ($16.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW74216EB
Mark: Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament [ZECNT]Mark L. Strauss, Clinton E. ArnoldZondervan / 2014 / Hardcover$31.49 Retail:
$44.99Save 30% ($13.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW243580
- BLACK FRI
Chad5 Stars Out Of 5Amazing and Wonderful experienceOctober 14, 2015ChadQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great program that has a lot of interaction and multimedia. Excellent user lay out and plenty of resources.
Pastor5 Stars Out Of 5MinisterAugust 27, 2014PastorQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent Resource
JaneIndianaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5More than I expectedJune 29, 2012JaneIndianaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Wonderful program, but be prepared to do a huge instal. It took 10 hours for our system, and it is brand new.
However, it is worth every penny and minute.
Q: Do I need the Zondervan Glo Premium on DVD-ROM, Multi-device Edition and the regular Glo Interactive Bible software? Or are they1- two different pieces of software2- is the multi version the same software as Interactive Bible
No, you don't need both pieces of software. The Premium provides all the same features of the interactive software. Additional features include: Compatibility for Macs; Licence to use the software on 3 computers; and sync some features with iTunes, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Q: Does the Glo Bible premium multi-media work on both PC and MAC? I know that the Glo Bible gives you the ability to load the software on 3 devices. If I buy the Glo Bible premium can I load it on a PC, Mac, and iPhone...with just one purchase?
According to the publisher this software has automatic syncing of content and activities on up to five personal devices.