- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
• What do you say to a loved one who is dying?
• What happens when we die?
• How can you make a dying friend feel safe?
• Does a dying person really see angels, hear music, or see friends and family members who have already died?
Tender, heartbreaking, and eye-opening, Glimpses of Heaven offers a window into the world beyond and life after death.
"As I read this book, I cried, I laughed, and I thought ... of my own mortality. This collection of stories transcends generations and time. These stories have tremendous pathos and show tremendous faith and courage."
"As part of my work I read many books, but Trudy Harris's description of the spiritual experiences of the dying was something that I could not put down. She is clearly loving and compassionate in sharing how the dying prepare for traveling on to the next life. Trudy has written a beautiful work, helping us know what might happen in our own journey as she gives us courage, hope, and faith in realizing that dying is the path to new life."
"Glimpses of Heaven brings home in so many moving and deeply inspiring ways the reality of life after death--a life filled with the abundance of God's love and the joy of those we loved dearly in this world. We are truly indebted to Trudy Harris for sharing these experiences with many who need to be reassured that the best part is ahead."
"This book is for everyone--from health care providers to social workers to clergy, and all of us who will one day find ourselves saying good-bye to someone we love. Glimpses of Heaven goes where few people venture--into a sacred space that is worth exploring."
"Her book is a significant addition to the literature in its emphasis on the spiritual dimensions of living each day fully all the way to life's ending. The stories presented reflect the very real communication that occurs at the end of life between the dying person and those who care for them."
Other Customers Also Purchased
Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride - eBookSandra Bricker4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 ReviewsSave 35%
10 People Every Christian Should Know E-book - eBookWarren W. Wiersbe5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 20%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Visitation Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Visitation Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search