Buy Item $3.83 Retail:
Save 27% ($1.41)
Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Advanced Search Links
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Although it is better to give than to receive, giving is harder for most people. However, there are people who need financial help, and it should come from the body of Christ---through the church. So, giving is not only good stewardship; it enables the church to help those in need.
Respected Christian financial expert Larry Burkett uses God's Word to show the strong biblical basis for giving to and serving in the church. Questions answered include:
- Does God need your money?
- What is a tithe?
- Should you tithe from your net or your gross?
- Why give to the church?
- How can you know which organizations to support?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1998
Availability: In Stock
Although it is better to give than to receive, giving is harder for most people. Giving is not only good stewardship; it enables the church to help those in need. Respected Christian financial expert Larry Burkett uses God's Word to show the strong biblical basis for giving to and serving in the church. Using benevolence ministries as an example, Burkett explains how God uses Christians to minister in His name. This is accomplished by giving back to God a portion of what He has graciously given.
LARRY BURKETT (1939-2003) was a well-known authority on business and personal finance. He wrote more than seventy books, including non-fiction bestsellers like Family Financial Workbook, Debt-Free Living, and The World's Easiest Guide to Finances. He also had a worldwide radio ministry. Larry founded Christian Financial Concepts and served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Crown Financial Ministries®. He is survived by his wife, Judy, four grown children and nine grandchildren.
Other Customers Also Purchased
How to Manage Your Money: An In-Depth Bible Study On Personal FinancesLarry Burkett5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsSave 28%
The 40-Day Bible Adventure: A Fascinating Journey to Understanding God's Word - eBookChristopher D. Hudson4.5 Stars Out Of 5 16 ReviewsSave 33%
The Book of Bible Names: Fast Facts on All 2,026 People Named in Scripture - eBookPamela L. McQuade4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 ReviewsSave 37%
The Harbinger: The ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future - eBookJonathan Cahn5 Stars Out Of 5 581 ReviewsSave 56%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search