Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Fundraising for an organization or ministry is not merely an important task, it's a noble one. Successful leaders must possess the theological vision to recognize the necessity of asking, the joy of giving, and the beautifully collaborative nature of advancing the kingdom. It should come as no surprise that the literal translation of the word philanthropy is "love of mankind"- and Christian philanthropy enables us to love God through loving man.
Mark Dillon has spent his career interacting with hundreds of thoughtful Christian stewards, and reframing the discussion on giving. He challenges leaders to ensure their organizations and ministries are worthy of the gifts they receive. Highly practical and refreshingly candid, Giving and Getting in the Kingdom delivers much-needed perspective on the eternal significance of our earthly transactions.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Stewardship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Start A New Search