- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Tate Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Ed Stetzer, President of LifeWay Research
'This book will confront you with the clear biblical mandates of what the church, as the body of Christ, is to be in the world.'
Jerry Rankin, President Emeritus, International Mission Board, SBC
'Read this book only if you want your norm to be wrecked by the generosity of Jesus.'
Jason C. Dukes, Author of Live Sent: You Are a Letter and Beyond My Church
What would happen in your church if you gave away all of the tithes and offerings for a week? What if God pushed you further and asked you to give everything away for an entire year?
One small church plant in Mississippi felt that push from God. As they prayed about how to accurately depict Christ to their community, they were prompted to give away their tithes and offerings for an entire year.
Giving Away the Collection Plate exposes the work of Traceway Church and explores the dynamic relationship between generosity and spiritual growth. Regardless of your background, this book will inspire you to consider missional generosity. It will force you to ask, 'How can our church become a better physical representation of Christ in our community?' It may even provoke you to the point that you become radically generous, as God is generous toward us.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Church Finance
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Church Finance
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Start A New Search