- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Tate Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Ed Stetzer, President of LifeWay Research
'This book will confront you with the clear biblical mandates of what the church, as the body of Christ, is to be in the world.'
Jerry Rankin, President Emeritus, International Mission Board, SBC
'Read this book only if you want your norm to be wrecked by the generosity of Jesus.'
Jason C. Dukes, Author of Live Sent: You Are a Letter and Beyond My Church
What would happen in your church if you gave away all of the tithes and offerings for a week? What if God pushed you further and asked you to give everything away for an entire year?
One small church plant in Mississippi felt that push from God. As they prayed about how to accurately depict Christ to their community, they were prompted to give away their tithes and offerings for an entire year.
Giving Away the Collection Plate exposes the work of Traceway Church and explores the dynamic relationship between generosity and spiritual growth. Regardless of your background, this book will inspire you to consider missional generosity. It will force you to ask, 'How can our church become a better physical representation of Christ in our community?' It may even provoke you to the point that you become radically generous, as God is generous toward us.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Church Finance
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Church Finance
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Start A New Search