- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Every girl is a beautiful creation, uniquely equipped by God to do His work in the world. But as girls are growing, changing, and making choices about the kinds of lives they will lead, they are bombarded with conflicting messages about what it means to be a woman. The media says one thing, boys say another, and friends seem obsessed with whatever is newest and coolest. As a result, girls too often hand their decisions over to those least qualified to make them.
Into the breach steps Elizabeth George, bestselling author and beloved Bible teacher. With wisdom, gentleness, and tremendous grace, she guides tween girls ages 8 to 12 through the most challenging decisions they face, teaching them to let God not the world define who they are. Discussing such topics as attitude, friendships, crushes, parents, school, and avoiding bad situations, Elizabeth helps girls see that the very best choice of all is a choice to live within God's will.
Perfect for individuals, small groups, and mentoring.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Raising Your Spirited Child: A Guide for Parents Whose Child is More Intense, Sensitive, Perceptive, Persistent, and Energetic, Revised EditionMary KurcinkaHarpercollins Publishing / 2006 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 35% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39666
Grade 7 Math PACE Score Key 1082-1084, 4th EditionAccelerated Christian Education / 2011 / Trade Paperback$3.20Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW406282
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search