- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Miss America 2007, Lauren Nelson, and award-winning TV news anchor Robin Marsh share a passion to encourage teen girls. In this relevant, engaging devotional they show the cell phone generation of girls why accepting God's call is the best decision they'll ever make.
Each devotion includes a question in teen lingo, God's text response from Scripture, insightful reflections, and a daily spiritual app to help girls relate biblical wisdom to everyday needs as they explore:
- how to deal with the drama of other girls
- decisions about boys and sexual purity
- do's and don'ts of social media
- the fun of living out a bold faith
- their identity and uniqueness in Christ
A cleverly presented, timely look at God's help for the needs young women face today. Perfect for individual faith growth and as group discussion and study material.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search