- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Bestselling author Elizabeth George follows her popular teen books (more than 400,000 copies sold), including A Young Woman's Guide to Making Right Choices, by reaching out to tweens, ages 8 to 12, in A Girl After God's Own Heart.
Upbeat and positive, Elizabeth provides biblical truths and suggestions so tweens can thrive. She reaches out to girls where they're at and addresses daily issues that concern them, including-
- building real friendships
- talking with parents
- putting Jesus first
- handling schoolwork and activities
- deciding how to dress
Girls are busy developing new skills and increasing their knowledge as they grow into young women. A Girl After God's Own Heart shows them how to establish healthy guidelines that honor God, promote their well-being, and help them get the most from this wonderful time in their lives.
Perfect for Sunday school, preteen groups, and individuals.
Other Customers Also Purchased
All Things Are Possible JournalChristian Art Gifts / 2013 / Gift$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW05631X
Risen Today (High Key Performance Track With Background Vocals) [Music Download]Special Markets/Word / 2012 / Music Download$0.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDL146899-4
Find Related Products
- Children >> Christian Living
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search