- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
All Christians can receive and exercise these gifts of the Holy Spirit. Derek Prince shows how to discover and live in the spiritual gifts God has given you, so you may:
- Experience God's power personally.
- Demonstrate distinct manifestations of the Spirit in your life.
- Increase your effectiveness in the body of Christ.
- Become a conduit of God's grace.
- Defeat satanic powers.
- Do miracles in the name of Jesus.
- Strengthen and encourage your fellow believers.
- Live in God's will.
- Bring deliverance, healing, and hope to the world.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Taking Action: Receiving and operating in the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit - eBookReinhard BonnkeCharisma House / 2012 / ePub$8.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.99Save 45% ($7.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26736EB
True Stories of the Miracles of Azusa Street and Beyond: Re-live One of The Greastest Outpourings in History that is Breaking Loose Once Again - eBookTommy Welchel, Michelle GriffithDestiny Image / 2013 / ePub$8.04 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$15.99Save 50% ($7.95)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44734EB
King Mickey5 Stars Out Of 5A Gift Much AppreciatedJanuary 24, 2016King MickeyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this as a gift for my wife at Christmas and she is devouring it. I asked her and she said to give it 5 stars all 'round.
She was already familiar with this author, but had not read this particular tome. She is "pleased as punch" and thoroughly blessed by this title. I've no idea personally what it's about, but I know she won't go anywhere without it. My curiosity is piqued and I suspect I'll be reading it soon after she's finished.
Keesha5 Stars Out Of 5November 12, 2010KeeshaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book really helps you understand the gifts of the Holy Spirit and how to operate in them.
Deborah Johnson5 Stars Out Of 5March 22, 2010Deborah JohnsonI am reading this book with my Bible study ladies. God is faithful in showing us how to live in his power through being baptised in his Holy Spirit. This book is well written, easy to understand, and complements the Bible, in studying the scriptures more deeply. I highly recommend this book if you are looking to go deeper with the Lord!
Beverly5 Stars Out Of 5February 1, 2009BeverlyExcellent guide to the gifts of the Holy Spirit using scriptural references as well as life's experiences. Easy to read; easy to understand. Will definitely broaden one's knowledge on the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Donita Banks5 Stars Out Of 5August 6, 2008Donita BanksI had a loaner copy of Gifts of the Spirit and had to have my own. It is so good on confirming and reaffirming spiritiual gifts as you witness and counsel.It is not just a good read but an excellent tool.Affirmation and reaffirmation are so crucial these days and Gifts of the Spirit does both.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Start A New Search