- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Apples of Gold: A Six-Week Nurturing Program for WomenBetty HuizengaDavid C. Cook / 2000 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$12.99Save 38% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW433525
Women Mentoring Women: Ways to Start, Maintain, & Expand a Biblical Women's MinistryVicki Kraft, Gwynne JohnsonMoody Publishers / 2003 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$18.99Save 26% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW48895
Growing Godly Women: A Christian Woman's Guide to Mentoring Teenage GirlsDonna GreeneNew Hope Publishers / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW97443
Becoming a Woman of Influence: Making a Lasting Impact on OthersCarol KentNavPress / 2006 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39338
Betty Huizenga, author and founder of Apples of Gold, says Mentoring is really nurturingsharing ideas from life lessons and passing on wisdom, ideas, and truth from God from one generation to the next. It is a forgotten artone that we have neglected and, in the process, we have lost the joy and sheer fun of days gone by.
At the heart of Apples of Gold is the desire to touch the lives of women, young and old, by reviving the art of older women nurturing younger women.
In Gifts of Gold, Betty encourages and instructs the wonderful golden women who have answered Gods call to be mentors. Wondering if you were meant to mentor? Answer these questions for yourself:
Can you be a friend?
Can you listen?
Can you share what Christ has done in your life?
Do you care about the needs of other women?
Do you have a tender heart toward God and others?
THEN YOU CAN BE A NURTURING WOMAN!
Nurturing others is much like passing on a priceless heirloom. Your life and the lessons God has taught you were meant to be sharedpreserved and passed on from generation to generation. You are a precious gift of gold God wants to unwrap and show to others. You can be a mentorGifts of Gold can help you get started!
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Books >> Gift Books >> Just Because/Friendship
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships >> Mentoring
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Gift & Home >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Gift & Home >> Gift Books >> Just Because/Friendship
- Start A New Search