- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Gifts guides you to the answers. Through personal study and small group interaction, this study will help you develop a passion to be used by God. You'll find out about your unique place in the body of Christ and how to surmount the obstacles that keep you from thriving. You'll discover the joy of serving with others--doing together what you cannot do alone. And you'll learn how to abide in Christ, experiencing a freshness and vitality that grow as you give! Includes leader's guide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Pursuing Spiritual Transformation
John Ortberg is senior pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, California. He is the bestselling author of Who is this Man, The Life You've Always Wanted and If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat. John and his wife, Nancy, have three grown children.Judson Poling is coauthor of the Walking with God series and general editor of The Journey: A Study Bible for Spiritual Seekers.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search