- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Robert A. Schuller offers ten principles based on Psalm 23 to help break down the barriers to healing and help readers "get through" their difficult times.
Whether you're facing divorce, illness, the death of someone you love, a financial setback, or any other seemingly insurmountable problem, this book can be the answer to your prayers. Schuller's ten principles will take you verse-by-verse through the Twenty-third Psalm, while breaking down barriers to healing, including self-pity, guilt, fear, and the inability to forgive. Above all, Getting Through What You're Going Through proves the healing power of faith and prayer. "To get through what you're going through, you must be willing to be carried, and that takes trusting," explains Schuller. "Let go and let God support you, and your faith will lead you out of the valley into the Promised Land."
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search