- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Life is tough.
It's that simple. If you don't agree, you haven't lived long enough, because when we stop to think about the trials that life sends our way, it's always something!
Despite our deep-seated and very natural desire for a trouble-free, happy, secure existence, Christians everywhere face family struggles, financial crises, debilitating diseases, and crushing disappointments. So what do you do when life gets so tough you think you can't endure another minute? If you're feeling . . .
- Sandwiched between aging parents who need your help and teenagers with demanding schedules;
- Stretched beyond your limits at work, trying to survive the next round of corporate downsizing;
- Dazed and emotionally bruised after your spouse walked out on the marriage you thought would last for a lifetime . . .
This Getting Through the Tough Stuff Workbook offers help and hope! Based on Chuck Swindoll's characteristic insight, humor, and powerful yet gentle teaching style, this workbook delivers a strong message of encouragement, hope, faith, and the freedom we have in Jesus Christ. This practical resource will help you to get through the tough times of life.
Perfect for personal devotions, small-group Bible studies, and church curriculum, this workbook offers special features including "Getting to the Root," which explores biblical words and concepts, and "Taking Truth to Heart," which guides you into personal reflection and application.
Other Customers Also Purchased
How to Be Rich: A DVD Study: It's Not What You Have. It's What You Do With What You Have.Andy StanleyZondervan / 2013 / DVD$19.99 Retail:
$26.99Save 26% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW818021
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search