- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Life is tough.
It's that simple. If you don't agree, you haven't lived long enough, because when we stop to think about the trials that life sends our way, it's always something!
Despite our deep-seated and very natural desire for a trouble-free, happy, secure existence, Christians everywhere face family struggles, financial crises, debilitating diseases, and crushing disappointments. So what do you do when life gets so tough you think you can't endure another minute? If you're feeling . . .
- Sandwiched between aging parents who need your help and teenagers with demanding schedules;
- Stretched beyond your limits at work, trying to survive the next round of corporate downsizing;
- Dazed and emotionally bruised after your spouse walked out on the marriage you thought would last for a lifetime . . .
This Getting Through the Tough Stuff Workbook offers help and hope! Based on Chuck Swindoll's characteristic insight, humor, and powerful yet gentle teaching style, this workbook delivers a strong message of encouragement, hope, faith, and the freedom we have in Jesus Christ. This practical resource will help you to get through the tough times of life.
Perfect for personal devotions, small-group Bible studies, and church curriculum, this workbook offers special features including "Getting to the Root," which explores biblical words and concepts, and "Taking Truth to Heart," which guides you into personal reflection and application.
Clarence Amy5 Stars Out Of 5May 5, 2010Clarence AmyExcellent workbook to go along with the book in the now times. It really does give much encouragement.
Teri Lay5 Stars Out Of 5October 6, 2009Teri LayWonderful though provoking Bible study by Chuck. As always, referencing scripture and relating it in a way everyone can understand. The workbook is comprised of 14 good life lessons that can be followed in order or in any order you choose. Great format. Highly recommend for all adults of any gender.
Other Customers Also Purchased
All In Study Guide: You Are One Decision Away From a Totally Different LifeMark BattersonZondervan / 2013 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW333139Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search