- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Gifted for Leadership Bible Study
Good leaders inspire us. They don t hide their imperfections, but display how they trust God in the midst of them. Those leaders who appear faultless intimidate us. They make us feel defeated before we even start. Remembering that we are sinners saved by grace reminds us that our lives are journeys to be taken one step at a time. If we acknowledge that the Christian life is an ongoing process, there is no room for an attitude that claims we have arrived. An effective leader needs to be authentic, acknowledge weakness, share his or her burdens, and be a good follower.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Matthew 11:27 30; 23:1 28; 26:40; John 15:1 5; 2 Corinthians 12:7 10
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: God hates hypocrisy.
--Teaching point two: God works through weaknesses.
--Teaching point three: We are to bear one another s burdens.
--Teaching point four: A good leader is a good follower of God.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY INTERNATIONAL
The Gift of Being Real by Caryn Rivadeneira (2007)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search