- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Now bestselling authors Hayley DiMarco and Michael DiMarco show teens how to pick themselves up, move on, and deal with it. With a potent combination of empathy, tough love, Scripture, and wit, the DiMarcos lead teens through true recovery. As always, they avoid platitudes and tell it like it is--which is what teens really want. Parents, youth leaders, counselors, and teens will find that Over It is the book they've been waiting for.
Michael DiMarco is the CEO of Hungry Planet, a company that creates cutting-edge books that connect with the multitasking mind-set. Michael has co-written a number of books with his wife Hayley on relationships including Marriable, God Guy, B4UD8, and Almost Sex.
Michael and Hayley live with their daughter in Nashville, Tennessee.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Have a New Kid by Friday: How to Change Your Child's Attitude, Behavior & Character in 5 Days - eBookDr. Kevin LemanRevell / 2008 / ePub$9.69 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4259EB
It's Not My Fault: The No-Excuse Plan for Overcoming Life's Obstacles - eBookDr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John TownsendThomas Nelson / 2007 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17219EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search