- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Popular author and pastor Erwin Lutzer believes it is possible to break the cycle of addictive behavior. Filled with biblical insight, Getting to No: How to Break a Stubborn Habit takes an honest look at the temptations lying beneath the surface of every bad habit. Lutzer examines tough issuessuch as why temptation exists, what purpose it serves in our lives, and what happens when we fail againand provides practical tools that will help you find freedom from bad habits for good.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Defender's Guide for Life's Toughest Questions - eBookRay Comfort4 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 20%
The Silent Shepherd: The Care, Comfort, and Correction of the Holy Spirit - eBookJohn MacArthurSave 35%
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: Ecclesiastes: Looking for the Answer to the Meaning of Life - eBookWarren W. WiersbeSave 44%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search